Internet // Platforms // Regulation
- Sandbox Regulation: How The Government Of India Should Approach Bitcoins, FactorDaily,
(December 19, 2017).
- ‘WhatsApp Lynching’ Is A Smokescreen – We Need Better Laws To Deal With Mob Violence, The Wire, (July 12, 2018).
- India’s Curbs on Amazon and Flipkart Address Concerns, But Still Lack Clarity, The
Wire, (February 7, 2019).
- How Online Platforms are Jeapordising the ‘Free’ in ‘Freelancing’, FactorDaily, (March
- India’s Quest for Data Sovereignty Needs to Go Beyond Grandstanding Gestures, The Wire,
(March 7, 2019).
- The Special Status of Kashmir’s Internet Must Go, The Wire, (August 14, 2019).
Research Projects and Academic Writing
- Ranking Digital Rights in India Report, Centre for Internet and Society, (February, 2017).
- A Comparison of Legal and Regulatory Approaches to Cyber Security in India and the United Kingdom, Centre for Internet and Society, (November, 2017).
- Indian Intermediary Liability Regime: Compliance with the Manila Principles on Intermediary Liability, Centre for Internet and Society, (May, 2018).
- Beyond Intermediary Liability: Platform Responsibility for Harmful Speech in India, Microsoft-ORF Digital Policy Portal, (November, 2018).
- Literature Review on the Future of Work in South and South East Asia, Centre for Internet and Society, (August, 2019).
- Interrogating India’s Quest for Digital Sovereignty, Seminar 731, (June, 2020).